Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:44 PM
Tuesday ~ August 6, 2013 ~ 6:30-8:30 pm
The Bel Airs Bandstand Concert
Pepperell Town Field and Bandstand
Behind the Community Center
4 Hollis Street, Pepperell, MA 01463
The Bel Airs perform Doo Wop and 50's-60's Vintage Rock 'N' Roll,
with elegant five part harmonies and stereophonic instrumental
arrangements. Their music takes you on a romantic journey back
to classic cars, sweet sixteen girls wearing saddle shoes,
bobby socks and poodle skirts.
Bel Air Highlights:
* Awarded "2013 Readers Choice Award" by The New Hampshire Union Leader
* 2013 Ranked Number 1 on the ReverbNation Music Charts for Concord, NH
* 2013 Headlined 2 shows at "First Night Wolfeboro" (Kingswood Arts Center 900 Seats)
* Awarded "Best of NH 2012" by New Hampshire Magazine
* 2012 Headlined and sold out 2 shows at "First Night Wolfeboro"
* 2012 did 2 shows on the M.S. Mount Washington, Lake Winnipesaukee
* Featured on WMUR TV Channel 9 "New Hampshire Chronicle"
* Had the largest attendance of any act at "The Sea Shell Stage" Hampton Beach, NH
* Perform shows at Town and County Fairs all over New England,
The Sandwich Fair (NH), The Belknap Fair (NH), The Deerfield Fair (NH),
New Boston (NH), Derry Fest (NH), The Topsfield Fair (MA),
Dunstable Fair (MA) and more...
Please LIKE and FRIEND The Bel Airs here:
The Bel Airs are Presented by
Richard Axtman ~ Northern Music
• Location: Pepperell Town Field and Bandstand, Worcester
• Post ID: 24131842 worcester