1st Shift. 6:00 PM – 2:30 PM. $12.50/hr
2nd Shift. 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM. $13.00/hr
A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Converts raw materials and assembles component parts into finished goods as directed by the department supervisor or designate by performing the following duties:
- Oversees materials to minimize scrap and waste and processes scrap material for recycling.
- Maintains work area and equipment according to established 5S standards at all times.
- Operates machinery and equipment according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Operates pallet jack or fork lift to move product.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Fork lift, tape measure, power tools, staple gun, various other equipment
• Post ID: 52150507 worcester