Mold Injector Operator
Monday – Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. with overtime as needed on Friday
Summary Description – Under general supervision you will perform the following duties:
- Operate an injection molding machine
- Inspect for optical distortion, crazing, pits, off color, scratches, digs, and gas marks
- Through the use of a computer, maintain necessary detailed records of product being molded
- Detect and report any irregular operation, questions, defective parts, needed repairs, safety hazards, or special problems to Department Manager, Supervisor, Lead Person, Asst. Lead Person or Quality Control Inspector
- For problematic suspect parts always collaborate with lead person and quality inspector
No rings, watches, jewelry of any kind allowed on wrists while operating machines. Adhere to written job instructions. Double check work (travelers, scanned trays, tray quantities, work instructions, etc.) for accuracy.
Apply today at https://choice1temps.com and click on "Apply Here"!
Choice1Temps specializes in connecting Massachusetts’ leading employers with skilled administrative and light industrial workers. We are a locally owned company building on three decades of relationships and as a result we offer customized recruiting and testing for your short-term, long-term, and temp-to-hire positions. In addition, we take a unique approach to our employment services.
• Post ID: 51181957 worcester