2nd Shift: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM. $12.50/hr
3rd Shift: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM. $13.00/hr
A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Summary: Responsible for maintaining stock inventory and materials, and for moving items into and out of the warehouse, while ensuring that accurate inventory is maintained by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Participates in daily cycle counts and provides accurate inventory counts.
- Stores incoming materials from receiving and production in proper bin locations.
- Selects outgoing items from stock as requested by manufacturing and delivers to appropriate department.
- Selects and prepares items from stock for shipments to customers.
- Documenting inventory transactions accurately on proper inventory documents.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe stock area by adhering to proper storage and housekeeping guidelines.
- Inspects equipment used daily to ensure proper and safe functioning.
- Loads and unloads trailers as required for receiving, shipping, or transfers.
- Updates inventory in database as required by Warehouse Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety.
• Post ID: 52152287 worcester