Webster, MA 01570 – First Shift, Mon-Friday Salary DOE.
A resume is required to be considered for this position.
A well established Webster based manufacturer of textile seeks experienced industrial shipping workers. Individual will be responsible for receiving various raw materials used in production process, stitching fabric on an industrial sewing machine in an accurate and precise manner. Individual will also be responsible for loading items on and off of the work table, occasionally in excess of 50 pounds. Will sew products to exact specifications, and perform quality control to determine any flaws in the final product.
- 1 year or more of related experience.
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Lift and carry 50-60 lbs, and climb stairs.
- Ability to speak English and Spanish is highly desirable.
- A willingness to learn, attention to detail and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
- Knowledge of fiber and safety conformity a plus.
• Post ID: 47312813 worcester