Operon is searching for a Facilities Maintenance Technician, who will be responsible for providing comprehensive facility maintenance, repair and services on building components and systems for offices, laboratories, and clean room manufacturing facility. This 10-week contract is a hands-on role where the daily duties will include upkeep of all systems and maintaining the facility cleanliness.
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Shift: 1st shift / 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Perform a variety of maintenance/minor repair activities on the interior/exterior of the property including, but not limited to, painting, drywall, structural elements, parking lot and sidewalks repairs, plumbing repairs, and clears of drain stoppages.
- Ensure facilities are kept neat, safe, and organized at all times
- Maintain all site repair and improvement activities
- Respond to trouble calls quickly and safely to minimize downtime.acy.
- Able to clean, tape things off, mount things to walls, etc.
- Must have ability to work with hand and power tools safely
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and heavier weights with assistance
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Questions: Call - (978) 937-2494
To learn more about Operon, visit our website:
Jobs for Today. Skills for Tomorrow.
• Post ID: 56493292 worcester