Mold Fabricator – Leominster, MA
First Shift, $25/hr, may turn into mid-shift start at 8:00 AM. Resume is required.Requirements:
- Mold Maintenance - maintain and repair existing molds.
- Fixture building and the fabrication of molds for the purpose of casting nests.
- Review priorities with Machine Shop Lead Person or Manager.
- Maintain efficiency and cleanliness in the work area.
- Stay abreast of current or pending mold or equipment changes, repairs and new construction.
- Advises and reviews with manager all areas of concern relating to Machine Shop issues on a regular basis.
- Submit a weekly log of jobs during past week’s activities, due at 8AM each Monday and issued to Machine Shop Manager.
- Will require G-code understanding.
- May be responsible for optical lapping and polishing of spheres, flats and cylindrical cavities and cores.
You must have the ability and willingness to work during a 24-hour period, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
Working conditions are seasonal heat and cold.
Education HS, Vocational School or higher, excellent mechanical / creative ability. Good communications skills.
Good working knowledge of drilling, milling turning and grinding.Apply today at https://choice1temps.com and click on "Apply Here"! Or give us a call at (508)943-3867 or text us at (508)210-7188 for more information. Choice1Temps specializes in connecting Massachusetts’ leading employers with skilled administrative and light industrial workers. We are a locally owned company building on three decades of relationships and as a result we offer customized recruiting and testing for your short-term, long-term, and temp-to-hire positions. In addition, we take a unique approach to our employment services.
• Post ID: 51181647 worcester