1st Shift - 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM. $18.00-$20.00/hr depending on experience.
A resume is required for this position.
- Operates machine tools such as grinders, millers, drill presses, lathes with moderate complexity.
- Operates and adjusts semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine tools to perform standard and repetitive sequences of operations, adjusting programs and set ups as needed.
- Basic machining using lathes, Bridgeport, EDM and grinders.
- Program tools, including CNC machines and Proto Trax.
- Checks parts for conformance to specifications.
- Operations such as drilling, boring, milling, and turning.
- Tooling – build and/or modify tools and fixtures
- Support others in the maintenance of molds
- Service CNC, degaters, and fixtures.
- Maintain efficiency and cleanliness in the work area
- Stay abreast of current or pending mold or equipment changes, repairs, and new construction Knowledge of Mastercam and G Code required.
- Be able to read and interpret CAD designs.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability with drilling, milling, turning, and grinding.
• Post ID: 52152457 worcester